Getting Married At East Haugh House
The private and idyllic East Haugh House Hotel could be yours exclusively for the unique Highland wedding of your dreams catering for up to 45 day guests, and 50 evening guests.
With turrets and tartan, spiral staircases and four-poster beds, East Haugh House is your own stunning 17th century Scottish country house, set in beautiful Highland Perthshire.
Our hotel and picturesque Private Lodge together sleep up to 30 people, with local B&Bs located just yards from the hotel for extra accommodation which can be arranged via the hotel.
Our dining room holds up to 45 people, and we pride ourselves on our exceptional standard of banqueting cuisine.
We are also the perfect venue to accommodate the wedding party if you are getting married at another venue e.g. Blair Castle or Dunkeld Cathedral, and wish to use East Haugh House as your base for accommodation, or for a spot of lunch or dinner before or after your big day.
East Haugh House is the ideal venue for a small wedding, renewing vows, same sex, LGBT, or civil partnership in Pitlochry.
Your Private and Unique Highland Wedding
We can provide the following:
- Exclusive use of the hotel and gate lodge (Contact us directly for the breakdown of specific room type tariffs)
- One night B&B for up to 30 guests, and further accommodation can be arranged only minutes' walk from the hotel
- Your personal wedding coordinator
- Decadent 4 course dinner for up to 45, plus tea/ coffee. This includes a menu tasting with chef to create your perfect bespoke menu.
- Evening buffet
- A beautiful Scottish-themed room in which the ceremony can take place
- Drinks Packages
- License for live music
For further details on availability and pricing, please contact our General Manager, Steven, at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01796 473121.