Full safety statement
When you stay at East Haugh House, please be assured that everything will be taken care regarding your safety. We will provide you with the safest, most comfortable and flexible experience, while enjoying the high standard of service and food you expect. You can be confident that we are fully adhering to all the Government guidelines, and more, as our standards are already incredibly high.
Our plan has been created so that it's flexible and we're ready to adapt it if the need arises; either as a result of further guidance from the Government, or because of what we learn during the early stages of our re-opening.
- Each guest arriving at East Haugh House will be required to register/check in on line in advance so we have contact details for everyone in the hotel. We kindly ask guests not to arrive without a reservation and please do not arrive before 4 pm. We do specifically ask guests not to check in if they have symptoms of covid or have been in contact with anyone who has covid.
- All room keys will be sanitised before and after each use.
- At check in, guests will be offered a no room entry option, which will ensure our staff’s interactions will happen outside the room door, including room service and delivery of fresh towels and Tea Tray requirements.
- Our staircases and corridors will be limited to use by one person, couple or party at a time to ensure physical distancing, please do help us with this as much as you can.
We do also ask all hotel guests to use their own bathroom facilities as opposed to the public toilets. Our public toilets will be constantly sanitised and sanitising liquid is available for guests to use.
- Dining within the restaurant, bar and patio will adhere to social distancing between tables with a maximum number of guests per specific table. As our dining numbers will be limited, we will require guests to book a table and time when making their room booking . Please do be aware also, that all restaurants in Pitlochry will be operating a booking only policy as we are, so we recommend you book a table so you know you have one - and our food is wonderful so it will be worthwhile!
- In room dining - guests will have the option to order from the restaurant menu for in room dining.
- Outdoor dining options on the patios will be available subject to weather conditions.
- Menus will be disinfected after each use
- Breakfast will be served in the restaurant, bar or outside on the patio if preferred and guests will be given an à la carte menu the night before for a pre- order. Guests will be asked to reserve a table for breakfast at a specific time to stick to. Your bill will be emailed to you the night before and asked to settle either online or after dining before retiring to bed.This alleviates any mass checks outs in the morning.
- All contact points such as door handles and stair rails, light switches etc will be continually disinfected.
- Protective clothing and masks will be worn by staff where required and in accordance with Government regulations and Health and Safety procedures.
- Guest bedrooms will be disinfected and extensively ventilated after each stay.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the building and we ask you to please use these especially when entering our lobby area and before entering the Restaurant & Bar.
- Contactless payment will be encouraged where possible for you.
We look forward to welcoming you to East Haugh House!