Woodlands Cottage is situated in the heart of Highland Perthshire looking up the sweeping Tay Valley, this cottage had breathtaking views from its large dining conservatory.
Recently refurbished in 2011/2012, this is the perfect self-catering base for your holiday in the Highlands with an abundance of activities to suit everyone's needs. Woodlands cottage Sleeps 7 people in 3 large double or twin room with 3 bathrooms two bedrooms being en-suite and the 3rd bathroom is a new large shower room. There is a brand new well-equipped dining kitchen, large sitting room with open fire, wrap-around conservatory with dining table and 2 large porches on the front and back of the cottage perfect for bikes, fishing rods, boots and wet coats after a days hiking in the woods.
The cottage also has full central heating, large private gardens perfect for dogs and children to run around in and secure parking for plenty of cars. Woodlands can sleep up to 9 people if using the sofa bed in the living room, all prices quoted are based on the cottage being occupied by up to 7 people if you wish for up to 9 people to stay or more there will be an extra charge.
This really is the perfect base for your holiday and you will not want to leave.
Weekly and Short break lets - contact email@example.com or call 01796 473121 to enquire or make reservations.
What is included in the price of my Cottage?
- Welcome bottle of complementary wine
- Complementary pint of milk
- All linen and towel hire for 7 people
- A fire starter kit including logs and fire-lighters
- Cleaning materials, kitchen spray, dish washer tablets, washing powder and toilet roll.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sets of spare keys
- Private parking
- Private garden
- All gas, electricity, heating and water for the duration of your stay
- Use of BBQ
- Free WIFI for the duration of your stay
- £25 for the use of gas for BBQ
- £20 per night for extra beds including linen and towels
- Extra logs = £25 this included delivery charge
- Full service of cottage including full linen and towel change £100 (this must be pre arranged)
Local Activities - please contact the hotel direct for any further information about activities
- Quad Biking
- Clay Pigeon shooting
- 4x4 driving
- Horse Riding